CURL + VC6 + JB8 problem
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 23:09:03 +0200
I have compiled cURL source code using the Visual C++ 6.0.
Next I want to use it with programm wrote in in J++ Builder 8.
I have got this error after I had run Java program:
at CrawlerClass.CurlGlue.jni_init(Native Method)
Exception in thread "main"
I think this problem is becouse dll is incorect Java dll file,
but why ?? I had done everything what is described in http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/java/
I have not any errors while compiling and linking.
Please show me where I am doing wrong:
1) run define2java.pl and change CurlGlue.java
2) javac CurlWrite.java CurlGlue.java
3) javah -classpath e:\Crawler\CurlGlue\ -o CurlGlue.h CurlGlue
4) edit "curl-7.10.7.zip"/lib/curllib.dsw
5) add CurlGlue.h to header files in VC6 curl project
6) add javacurl.c (from java-0.2.tar.gz) to source files in VC6 curl project
7) make dll
Is it correct Java dll file ??
Please help me :)
This SF.net email is sponsored by OSDN developer relations
Here's your chance to show off your extensive product knowledge
We want to know what you know. Tell us and you have a chance to win $100
Received on 2003-10-21