Re: SSL sample (again)

From: Jerry G. Chiuan <jerry_at_oridus.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:07:12 -0800

I would add these 2 lines before curl_easy_perform( ):

/* stop libcurl from verifying peer's SSL certificate during SSL handshake
phrase, def: ON */
curl_easy_setopt(m_curlHandle, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE);
/* check only existence of hostname in peer certificate during SSL handshake
phrase */
curl_easy_setopt(m_curlHandle, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 1);

http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html#CURLOPTSSLVERIFYPEER

http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html#CURLOPTSSLVERIFYHOST

good luck

- Jerry