Daily build failing for Solaris 9

From: Joe Halpin <joe.halpin_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 19:46:03 -0600

I'm trying to setup a daily build for Solaris 9 (Intel), but I can't get
it to run the tests.

I tried fiddling with runtests.pl to no avail. Turning warnings back on
produces a bunch of them, but nothing that looks like it would be
causing the problem. Here's where it dies

creating lib510
srcdir=../../curl/tests /bin/perl -I../../curl/tests
../../curl/tests/runtests.pl -a
Killed
couldn't run curl! at ../../curl/tests/runtests.pl line 699.
*** Error code 137
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `full-test'
Current working directory /build-24634/tests
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `test-full'
testcurl: test suite failure
testcurl: removing the build-24634 dir
rm: Cannot remove any directory in the path of the current working directory
/home/jhalpin/curldev/daily-build/build-24634
testcurl: ENDING HERE

During my fiddling I had it print out the directory it started out in,
and it looks like the current working directory at this point is
/build-24634 rather than a directory under my daily-builds directory.

I have the output from the entire run of testcurl.sh if you want it.

Joe