Re: Upload is much slower then download

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 23:18:25 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, Fabian Matyas wrote:

> Hi, I'm working an Mac OS X with the following cURL version:
>
> libcurl/7.10.2 OpenSSL/0.9.7b zlib/1.1.4
>
> I noticed that upload is much slower then download.

This is not a typical libcurl behaviour. I read your other data, but I
couldn't understand if this problem is curl-specific or specific for this
particular computer.

If it is curl-specific, try upgrading your curl.

If it is machine-specific, try asking about this in a forum more suitable for
network setup.