Re: libcurl byte order

From: <man_at_tfhs.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 14:51:10 -0000

my code forks off a child which does the actual libcurl stuff, so the main
parent can continue to be responsive to the user. when we need to stop the
transfer, send a signal to the child process, which will catch and exit,
then the parent can exit.

there are other ways too, with multi-threaded programs and shared
variables, etc.

allan