Re: 4 minor patches more

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 08:48:31 +0100

> What exactly did the "dump preprocessors" fail on in this case? A multi line
> comment on the preproccessor line? (Just trying to learn so that I don't add a
> new such problematic case tomorrow...)

You have done very well not taking into consideration this patch.

There shouldn't be any problem in having a multiline comment in a
preprocessor directive line.

The problem existed in a friend's script which had a bug and was
performing preprocessor tasks before comment blanking.

So, nothing new for us to learn at this point. ;-)

Regards,
Yang