Re: curl_easy_setopt to allow for specifying the IP for connect() ? -> DNS_CACHE flexibility

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:24:52 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006, Geff wrote:

> It seems I'm considering more of an enterprise approach, which clearly you
> aren't trying to address.

Right, you are the only one around who can decide what's "an enterprise
approach" or not and when I think otherwise I am not "enterprise" enough for
you. I don't think I deserve your insinuating words. When I said I'll
reconsider when getting good arguments, I didn't think of rudeness as good
arguments...

Open your eyes. libcurl is used by many enterprises, including very large and
known ones. It just happens that everyone else figured out other ways to test
the things you clearly cannot imagine doing.

Believe me, now I'm less motivated to allow this than I ever was.

> The search goes on...

Good luck.