Re: yassl build breaks

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 23:33:15 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 15 Mar 2007, Dan Fandrich wrote:

> The recent yassl build break seems to be due to curl pulling in the real
> OpenSSL header files in /usr/include/openssl instead of the yassl ones in
> /home/dast/src/yassl/include/openssl. This in turn is due to the yassl
> header files being added to the include path with -isystem instead of plain
> old -I. Does yassl supply a broken pkg-config file or something?

I don't think that's the actual cause. First, the -isystem appears there due
to configure --enable _adding_ such for the existing -I path, just to prevent
gcc from doing warnings/complaints on such external headers. So there are both
-I and -isystem for them.

The particular problem seems to be lib509.c that includes a wide range of
OpenSSL headers and when it doesn't find <openssl/bio.h> in yassl's directory,
it finds them in my default include header dir which contains the "real"
OpenSSL headers...

Conclusion: we need to disable test509 when yassl is used, since its emulation
doesn't properly work with it.