Problem with files upload

From: <abaranow_at_interia.pl>
Date: 21 Jun 2007 14:20:23 +0200

Hello,
again I please for help. I use curl-7.16.2 builded with MSVC6 (I use cfg=release-ssl and rtlibcfg=static options by nmake command). I use openssl-0.9.8e. I wrote simple client application (multi-threads) which uploads files to server (Tomcat 5.5). I use easy-interface. After two or three days, after errors:
- 'failed sending data to the peer' (55)
- 'couldn't connect to server' (7)
in my application and errors:
- 'Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended unexpectedly'
- 'Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Connection reset'
- 'Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Read timed out'
in server, I notice on computer where my client application is running problems with TCP/IP sockets - I can't open new socket or handle socket data. I know that because other applications on this computer return errors:
'server socket creation failed'
'server socket listen failed'
What is the problem? Please help.

abaranow