Re: perl script using libcurl

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 18:39:47 +0200

Hi,
> Does nyone have any perl script that simply uses
> libcurl to connect to a server and download the web
> page? I want to test the install of WWW-Curl and
> whether it works with Active State perl.
I've re-written the sample a little bit to show how you can get the pure content data;
also written another sample which uses ftp to fetch a remote file (NOA weather data in this case).

hint: its always a good idea to look into the *.pm files for getting started with some samples;
f.e. in this case you find the same sample as I posted before in
C:\Perl\site\lib\WWW\Curl\Easy.pm

have fun!

Guen.