Re: perl script using libcurl

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 04:52:45 +0200

Hi Munther,
please dont post privately to list members unless they ask you to do so;
in my case your posts go strait into the spam folder because on this mail account only list post is allowed.
Also your questions and the answers you get might be of common interest, and others might find the answers useful. As you can see with my other post I've also now build a version with recent libcurl which supports SSL because I expect this to be your next question....

> Thanks, it works fine.

> However, if the page has a redirection to another link
> or even it has an index page it returns

> 301 Page Moved permanently message
> The document has moved

> Try it for http//www.loc.gov
> which redirects to http://www.loc.gov/index.html

see my other post where I point to my own forum, there you can find a link to updated testscripts; download and study them - its solved there.
Please start now reading the docu about the libcurl interface, and if you then still have further questions about usage then use the user list; this doesnt really belong to this list here.
In addition Google might be helpful to dig up other samples...

Just curious: are you coming from India?

greetz, Guen.