RE: LDAP

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 14:12:59 +0200

> I'm really not in a hurry to release so I would prefer to set a tag
and get Patrick's LDAP work incorporated before 7.17. Also, since this
work is a prereq for is ongoing OS/400 work I assume he wants this in
sooner than later so that he can proceed with that and possibly be able
to ship 7.17 with OS/400 support.

I'm neither not in a hurry, since I must also write LDAP EBCDIC wrappers
for the OS400. I concentrate now on the next LDAP patch release first,
then I will do this OS400 specific work (that I will probably submit for
release...). So do as you want for version numbering and releases.