Re: packaging

From: Thufir <hawat.thufir_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 06:05:18 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 02 Jun 2009 21:27:59 +0200, Patrick Monnerat wrote:

> Guenter wrote:
>
>> Thufir: once Patrick has checked into SVN you can checkout here:
>> http://dev.gknw.com/viewvc/?root=curl-java as you can see ViewVC offers
>> to download tarballs directly from SVN;
> but you can also checkout directly via https:
>> https://dev.gknw.com/repos/curl-java/trunk/
>
> The update is commited. Thufir, you can checkout now.

Thanks, but I wouldn't know what do with the non-Java components.
However, I'd be glad to grab and update the Java code with svn but would
need a user name for the commit.

> The java package is named "net.haxx.curl", so you have to update your
> calling classes to "import net.haxx.curl.*"

Exactly.

I notice that not all of the .java files have a package statement and
that the directory structure seems off for Java:

"The qualified name of the package member and the path name to the file
are parallel, assuming the Microsoft Windows file name separator
backslash (for Unix, use the forward slash).
class name graphics.Rectangle
pathname to file graphics\Rectangle.java"

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/java/package/managingfiles.html

However, moving around those .java files may break the python script(s).

-Thufir