Re: FTP Keep Alive option

From: Sandeep R M <sandeep.rm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 10:37:01 -0400

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the quick reply.

For me resource is not a concern, but the application is time
sensitive, so every milli second counts, if we can save a new
connection everytime the file get downloaded (it roughly takes us 1-2
seconds for authentication because of geographical distance), it will
be of great improvement.

Kindly let me know, if there can be a workaround for it. Thank you.

Warm Regards,
Sandeep.