Re: Using curl_easy_perform from a DLL blocks control

From: tarang rathor <trathor001_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 00:44:58 -0800

Hi Daniel,

It reaches till :
*curl_multi_perform(multi_handle, &still_running);*
At this point the VS debugger points to this call with green arrow, saying
that it is waiting for the call to return back the control. In the verbose
logs I see only the 1st line
*"== CURL VERBOSE DATA: 0x3a3fa8 is at send pipe head!".*
Let me know if you need more info in looking up this issue.

Thanks