github and side by side diffs

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 18:18:53 +0200

Daniel,

Given that github has no side by side diff functionality and gitorious
does, would it be possible to setup a read-only gitorious repo that
pulled github's repo in a timely manner?

I really miss online side by side diff capability, and dislike needing
multiple instances of same git repo and needing kdiff3 in order to
properly view side by side diffs even for the most simple changes.

I don't care if it is gitorious or whatever. What I would like is the
ability to view side by side diffs _online_.

--
-=[Yang]=-