Re: FTP connect failing with error 9

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 08:04:58 -0700

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 05:36:43PM +0530, Arun venkatesh wrote:
> correction...i mean to say upload to ftp server is failing with error
> 9 to machine1, and error 25 to machine2.
> im confused on this multiple error behaviour..however manually im able
> to perform uploads

Please don't top post. Two different error codes mean two different reasons
for a failed upload. The --ftp-method option might help with the first
code. The reason for the second code isn't clear to me, given that you
say an upload works using a different ftp client. Try enabling debugging
in that client and curl and compare the two do see where the difference
may be.

>>> Dan