Request for source file name changes

From: Patrick Monnerat <Patrick.Monnerat_at_datasphere.ch>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:49:12 +0100

Hi,
    While trying to upgrade the OS400 version of libcurl, I noticed
there are now source files in the lib directory whose names have the
same first 10 characters. This is a problem for OS400 since object names
are limited to 10 characters.

Until now, I just truncated long names because all module names differed
on the first 10 chars. I would really prefer keeping this strategy...

The problematic files are:

http_negotiate.c and http_negotiate_sspi.c
curl_ntlm_core.c and curl_ntlm_msgs.c and curl_ntlm_wb.c

Renaming
- http_negotiate_sspi.c --> http_sspi.c
- curl_ntlm_xxx.c --> ntlm_xxx.c
- plus eventually associated .h files to keep a coherent naming scheme
(although not needed by OS400)

would resolve my problem.

Thanks for your comments, directives, approval or veto :-)
Cheers,
Patrick