Re: certinfo and ASN.1

From: Oscar Koeroo <okoeroo_at_nikhef.nl>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 12:18:22 +0100

On 27-03-13 11:16, Patrick Monnerat wrote:
> Hi friends,
> I'm currently writing yet another SSL backend for the OS/400: GSKit.
> Unlike Qssl, it will support multiple SSL environments, non-blocking
> connects, host certificate verification and (limited) certificate
> information retrieval.

I'm trying to get a hold of Qssl/QsoSSL's API and a test machine to fix
some of these limitations. If you have pointers on how to get me closer
to QsoSSL (API spec and library to test or a test system) that would be
appreciated.

> For these last 2 features, I had to duplicate code from ssluse.c and
> implement some minimalistic ASN.1/X509 processing.

Which part did you duplicate? And which version of libcurl are you using
here? The 7.28-1 has the host matching functions extracted and pushed
into a separate file, used by the axtls and OpenSSL backends.

        Oscar