RTMP and RTMPS support

From: Von Hawkins <vonhawkins_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 12:03:48 -0800 (PST)

My mission is to write a bit of C that can connect to an RTMP server that is SSL enabled with certificate-based client auth.  I think libcurl is probably a solid starting point as I have used curl for client auth HTTPS work for a couple of years and it advertises RTMP support.  I have not yet started to work on it as I'm still setting up an environment where I have my client cert available to curl, but I have  a few questions. 1.  Given that RTMP and SSL are both supported, is it likely that RTMPS will work with the curl commandline client? 2.  I assume I can use the curl client to produce a list of libcurl calls related to what I am doing.  Is there another way to see the calls that libcurl supports? --thanks, Von