Re: sftp multi thread init question

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 15:47:14 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 20 Feb 2014, ?????? wrote:

> now it on the list !!!

Yes, and now you only need to start learning how not to top-post:
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/etiquette.html#Do_Not_Top_Post

> I do not know what makes it return 2 . The error code say init failed .
> There is a little information about the code <2>.But what makes it,can you
> tell me? Is the test code wrong? why does it init 10 threads successfully
> every time ?

If I had known the answer I wouldn't have asked you. You should debug this
case. Single-step into libcurl and see what internal call makes it return a
failed init. It is a rather early fail and there's not a lot of places that
_can_ reeturn that code so it shouldn't be that deep or strange.

I suspect a third party library failure somehow.