libcurl RTSP client implementation c programming issue

From: Gerard Castillo Lasheras <gerard.castillo_at_i2cat.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 16:26:44 +0200

Hello,

I'm implementing a RTSP client in c programming.
In order to properly configure the RTP/RTCP sessions I require having the
transmission port of the RTSP server (to send RTCP RR to it).

I've been looking on the documentation but without success.

I guess that it might be possible. Am I right? I've been trying with
the "curl_easy_getinfo"
method, but I don't see the desired parameter to handle my requirement.

Maybe I require parsing whole reply from the RTSP server (getting somehow
the reply string from the server that the libcurl is showing once
received). But, at least, I need to know that there is no other way. And,
if there is no other way, which would be the best way to get such reply
string?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

 Gerard Castillo Lasheras