curl_easy_perform or curl_multi_perform

From: Raghu <raghujindia_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 07:09:44 +0530

Hi,
I have a server and 5 clients.I need to write an application to
download a binary file from http server and stream the binary file to
each of the clients.Each client has different binary file(i.e say bin1
to client1 ,bin2 to client2..so on) .
Can you please suggest which curl lib API would be efficient to use in
my case? From the document I see that curl_multi_perform should be
used for parallel transfers. Will curl_easy_perform block the download
of bin2 to client2 during the download of bin1 to client1 ? Please
advice.

--
Thanks
SAVE TREES..GO GREEN