curl can not stop sending after it received FIN

From: Tanyaofeng <tanyaofeng_at_huawei.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 14:13:40 +0000

1. We use curl 7.51.0 on Windows/Mac/iOS/Android in our APP.

2.IP address
Our APP: 10.184.118.143
Http Proxy Server: 100.106.24.155

3.Our APP sends file via Http Proxy Server to file server.
Our APP --> Http Proxy Server --> file server

4.We found an issue:
The file server was shut down during sending file data, the curl can't stop sending data after it received FIN from Http Proxy Server until file data was sent finished.
[??.PNG]

5.We think that the code should be modified as bellow:
Curl_read function in curl-7.51.0\lib\sendf.c
[cid:image001.png_at_01D2B3D7.FCE40C30]