Re: SFTP Write/Read Callback mechanism

From: Krishnaraj <krishnaraj.d_at_kalkitech.in>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 21:49:54 +0530

On 8/13/2017 9:34 PM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> libcurl delivers the data to the callback or reads it with a callback
> in a streaming fashion and will not keep the entire file in memory
> either on upload nor download. The size of the internal buffers for
> download and uploads is 16KB by default but can in fact be somewhat
> controlled with CURLOPT_BUFFERSIZE in modern libcurl versions.
Thanks Daniel. Now its very clear. Also I missed the checking of whether
the file is already opened or not.
"Disclaimer: This message is being sent from Kalki Communication Technologies
Pvt Ltd (KALKITECH). and may contain information which is confidential or

privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments

without retaining a copy. Any unauthorized use of the content of this message
can expose the responsible party to civil and/or criminal penalties,

and may constitute a more serious offense. Further the company does not accept
liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or computer problems

experienced as a result of this transmission. If you have received this
message in error, notice is hereby given that no representation, contract or

other binding obligation shall be created by this e-mail."