Sending concurrent requests with single libcurl handle

From: ViDyAnAnD NiLLe via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 16:44:06 +0530

Hi,

After going through curl multi interface document, it looks like we can
send concurrent request using multiple easy handles in single thread.

Is it possible to send concurrent requests using single libcurl handle
using curl multi interface? If not from multi interface, is there any other
way i can do that?

I want to simulate async requests the way browser sends.

e.g When we hit www.google.com it may send multiple async requests to
google.com server to load images, java scripts etc.
I want to do similar way with single curl handle, is that possible? As per
examples given i need to create easy handle for every request and then do
multi execute. Can't it be done on single handle?
Let me know the way i can achieve this.

Thanks,
Vidyanand