the feature window is now closed

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 23:49:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I know some of you who has been working hard on new features recently will be
disappointed by this, but the good news is that there will be another release
after this one!

The window for new features ("changes") has now closed for 7.60.0. We will now
only merge bug fixes for the rest of the time until the release date, which is
set to happen on May 16.

It is perfectly fine, and even encouraged, to keep polishing pull-requests
while the window is closed. We can then merge them as soon as the window opens
again and give the new features a long testing period before they ship in a
release.

It is even more encouraged and welcome to grab a bug, try finding a fix and
then submit such fixes as pull-requests. This of course in order to make the
next release the best curl release ever!

Our 8 week development cycle is explained at the bottom of
https://curl.haxx.se/dev/release-procedure.html

Thanks for flying curl!