Re: Fwd: Unable to copy files to windows shared drive using libCurl and FILE protocol

From: Krishna Chaithanya B via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 22:45:55 +0530

 These are my callback functions.

static size_t read_callback(void *ptr, size_t size, size_t nmemb, void
*stream)
{
    curl_off_t nread;
    /* in real-world cases, this would probably get this data differently
       as this fread() stuff is exactly what the library already would do
       by default internally */
    size_t retcode = fread(ptr, size, nmemb, (FILE*)stream);

    nread = (curl_off_t)retcode;

    fprintf(stderr, "*** We read %" CURL_FORMAT_CURL_OFF_T
        " bytes from file\n", nread);
    return retcode;
}

size_t write_callback(char *ptr, size_t size, size_t nmemb, void *userdata)
{
    return size * nmemb;
}

--