Re: curl multi + CURLOPT_INTERFACE + bind connection

From: name via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 16:42:53 +0300

clarification:

i want create pool N of isolated http/2 connections to one host by
socks proxy.

for isolate this connections on multi-handle i use different
CURLOPT_INTERFACE (127.x.x.x) option for each N connection.

this connections store on multi-cache, and when i create new
connections with same CURLOPT_INTERFACE i guaranted retrieve separate
connection from cache (or new if dead)

yes?

Yes you can. Assuming of course that those IP addresses work to use as source
addresses.