Re: "experimental features"

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 17:31:33 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 4 Feb 2019, Daniel Stenberg via curl-library wrote:

> I have these two pending features in mind to get marked experimental and
> merged "soon":
>
> 1. Alt-svc parsing and support: https://github.com/curl/curl/pull/3498

Hello again,

I have just pushed another update on my alt-svc branch and it is now slowly
chewing its way through the CI builds. The 19 items I've laid out to do before
merge in the PR are now marked as "done".

Once the CI builds agree that this is green, I'm ready to merge the alt-svc
code as the first curl feature under the new experimental process.