curl / Mailing Lists / curl-meet / Single Mail

curl-meet

German Telekom Contract

From: Thomas Glanzmann <thomas_at_glanzmann.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 16:30:49 +0100

Hello everyone,

> > > Telekom LTE 5 EUR unlimited daypass as backup wifi

> > That's a great offer Thomas, and if it isn't much more money than that
> > and you have the equipment, then it sounds like a really good backup!

I just noticed that the 5 EUR day pass is only available on German
Telekom contracts and not on prepaid cards. So I wonder if someone who
is coming to the conference has a German Telekom contract that we could
use as a backup if the wifi is not working where we can activate the
daypass? I'll bring the rest.

I'll not make it todays dinner since I'm on a business trip in London
and will arrive in Nuremberg at 22:00. See you all tomorrow morning.

Cheers,
        Thomas