curl-users

How to get the latest curl binaries easily and automatically on Windows?

From: 21naown--- via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 22:03:48 +0100

Hello,

I would like curl to update itself automatically. I search this for
Windows, I think in particular to Marc Hörsken because he manages the
binaries I would like to get. I can check a new version is available
with “curl_winssl_msys2_mingw64_stc.json” for example, but I did not
find a link like
https://dl.uxnr.de/build/curl/curl_winssl_msys2_mingw64_stc/latest/curl-latest.zip%e2%80%9d.
I would like to avoid processing the JSON content, but simply check if
the JSON file has changed and then download the last version.

Does something like this exist?

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards.