How to make libcurl FIPS compliant

From: ghanashyam satpathy via curl-users <curl-users_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 11:47:08 +0530

I am trying to make my application as FIPS compliant.I use libcurl/openssl
combination for making the HTTPS communication. My application uses both
the library as statically linked (C++). Could make OpenSSL as FIPS
compliant, seems to be staright forward. Did not find a good documentation
on making libcurl as FIPS compliant besides the following one which seems
to be very old.
https://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2007-04/0286.html

Can somebody guide and help , how to make libcurl FIPS compliant in WIndows
?

An early response in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Ghana