Support (lib)ICU for IDN

From: Daniel Engberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 06:48:57 +0100

Hi,

First of all I'd like you thank everyone involved for such a great piece
of software. Would it be possible to consider adding ICU support for
IDN? It's a well represented in many distributions and platforms in
addition to utilized by many projects including libpsl so I think it
would be a nice addition to curl.

Best regards,
Daniel