Re: [ilink64 Error] Fatal: Invalid object file 'altsvc.o'

From: Claus Dybdal Nielsen via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 09:35:18 +0200

Hej Curl-users!

Den 14-07-2023 kl. 18:43 skrev Daniel Stenberg:
> On Fri, 14 Jul 2023, Claus Dybdal Nielsen via curl-users wrote:
>
>> I get this strange error message
>
> When you did what?
#include <curl/curl.h>
#include <rapidjson/document.h>
#include <rapidjson/istreamwrapper.h>
#include <vcl.h>
#pragma hdrstop

#include "CurlHTTP.h"
#pragma package(smart_init)

#pragma comment(lib,"libcurl") // linking static "libcurl.a" newest version

..

Then "rebuild all"i get this message. altsvc.c or altsvc,cpp is no where
to find

>> *[ilink64 Error] Fatal: Invalid object file 'altsvc.o'*
>
> Do a "make clean" and then rebuild it all again?
Yes

--
Hilsen
Claus Dybdal Nielsen