Re: config file syntax

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2023 16:36:10 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 21 Jul 2023, jacques granduel via curl-users wrote:

> What would be the syntax for using different headers per url?
>
> Is this snippet the right syntax as I thought?
>
> header = "Accept: application/json"
> url = http://a.com
> header = "Accept: application/xml"
> url = http://b.com
>
> I made a un unsuccessful test, so my config file must be wrong. How is it
> parsed? Should header be after url??

Every new header (or --header) occurance adds a new header to the request, and
then all those headers will be used in all requests to the listed URLs.

Until --next, which then resets the parser and you start over on a new header
set, so you probably want this:

  header = "Accept: to the first URL"
  url = http://first.example
  next