Re: [ilink64 Error] Fatal: Invalid object file 'altsvc.o'

From: Claus Dybdal Nielsen via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 13:15:00 +0200

Dear All,

As you might understand I'm not very experienced in this things. I'm a
3D Scanner and CAM developer and math guy, not hard core software
developer. I have hired a Pakistan company to make a special website for
me and here i need to use POST and GET in my PC software. The Pakistani
provided me with the POST and GET source code in C using cURL. I found
the bin lib curllib.a on curl.se and thought it was strait forward to
use. As mentioned i use C++ Builder v11.3 x64 from Embarcadero and also
C++ Builder v6 x32 for older apps. I need to use POST and GET for this
two compilers. I'm sure its a simple job for someone that knows about
it.  I'm willing to pay for your help.

Regards

Claus

--