RE: Possible bug in CURL

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 17:36:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 26 Jul 2023, Włodzimierz O. Kubera via curl-users wrote:

> I highly appreciate the answer, but I have wanted to report a new problem
> with my custom build. If msh3 is supported by curl, it needs to be verified
> by the developer-where the error is.
>
> P. S. Msquic can be officially used on MS Windows servers, it is a great
> piece of software.

HTTP/3 itself is only EXPERIMENTAL in curl. It is not supported "for real"
just yet.

msquic might be awesome, but msh3 is the HTTP/3 backend for curl that is the
least mature solution among the ones we have.

Feel free to help us improve it, but unless you want to work on that and
rather have a curl built with working HTTP/3, you are probably better off by
building one of the other backends and use that for now.