[Question / Feature Request] Sending data within WebSocket connection through curl CLI

From: Snusmumr1000 via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 09:29:33 +0100

Hello everyone,

Hope this mail finds you well.

I have recently compiled an experimental version of libcurl that enables
websockets, and I see that it works well when receiving data.

However, I still can't find (or understand) if it is possible to send the
data within the established connection.

A link to some documentation would be enough.

If there is no such a feature, may I ask you, if you are
planning implementing it or not?

Thank you so much in advance for your help,
TH