Re: Can find a line with curl

From: Hans Henrik Bergan via curl-users <curl-users_at_lists.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2024 11:04:54 +0100

I don't get the data migration program served at all, neither with a
web browser nor curl.

But at https://semiconductor.samsung.com/us/consumer-storage/magician/
you'll find

>Data Migration: A safe and effortless way to migrate all your data – even your current OS, apps, and important files – from your old storage device (like an HDD) to the Samsung SSD. No fuss, just simple.

My guess is that the Data Migration functionality is integrated in
Samsung Magician, and that the standalone Data Migration tool is
deprecated.

Also sounds like Data Migration is a fancy UI for essentially running

sudo dd if=/dev/sda of=/dev/nvme0n1 iflag=fullblock bs=10M status=progress

on a bootable Linux USB stick.