curl-and-php

Windows98, PHP, CURL

From: Michael Miller <mmiller_at_cgrg.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 17:50:06 -0500

Hello,
I'm trying to get cURL setup with APACHE/PHP on my Win98 machine. I have set up the Apache server with PHP and that works fine. You can see below what I have in the php.ini file. The error I get is:

"Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\CODE\PHP\extensions\php_curl.dll' - One of the libraryfiles needed to run this application cannot be found."
I have compiled libcurl.lib with MSVC6.0 as a Static Library. But I'm not sure where it goes. I have tried placing it in C:\CODE\PHP\extensions\php_curl.dll thinking if that's what's needed PHP should pick it up. But no luck.

Any ideas?

MYK
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
; Paths and Directories ;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
include_path = ; UNIX: "/path1:/path2" Windows: "\path1;\path2"
doc_root = ; the root of the php pages, used only if nonempty
user_dir = ; the directory under which php opens the script using /~username, used only if nonempty
extension_dir = "C:\CODE\PHP\extensions\" ; directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside
enable_dl = On ; Whether or not to enable the dl() function.
         ; The dl() function does NOT properly work in multithreaded
         ; servers, such as IIS or Zeus, and is automatically disabled
         ; on them.

Windows Extensions
;Note that MySQL and ODBC support is now built in, so no dll is needed for it.
;
extension=php_bz2.dll
extension=php_ctype.dll
extension=php_cpdf.dll