curl-and-php

The 'examples' directory is now gone

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 12:01:37 +0200 (MET DST)

Hej

The curl web page at http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/php/ contains a link to some
minor PHP example source codes that use the curl module.

Since I've re-arranged the CVS repository, the 'php' directory is no longer
part of the main curl CVS source module and thus that particular directory
does not exist anymore.

What shall we do about it?

- Make the directory appear again? (We can do this by checking out the php
  module separately)
- Add examples inlined as proper HTML pages on the site?
- Scrap all examples and put our trust on the PHP site?

(Last week alone, the /lxr/source/php/examples/ was displayed almost 100
times.)