curl-and-php

Re: SSL errors

From: Justin R. Miller <incanus_at_codesorcery.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:01:37 -0500

Thus spake Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se):

> Numerous people with a configuration similar to this (PHP 4.0.6 at
> least) seem to have fallen over this, and I believe this is a PHP
> problem that has since been fixed in their CVS.

I've tried PHP CVS (as of today) and the problem still exists. I've
also tried using the command-line version of cURL in my code, and I get
errors with approximately the same frequency.

--
Justin R. Miller <incanus_at_codesorcery.net>
PGP/GnuPG Key ID 0xC9C40C31 (preferred)