curl-and-php

Different versions of libeay32.dll

From: Henrik Bjernersjö <henrik_at_bjernersjo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 04:17:31 -0700

Next problem...

I cant get Curl.exe(and libcurl then as well I guess) and PHP to work at the
same time.

I've downloaded the latest version of libcurl for PHP on windows (curl-7.10.4-
win32-ssl.zip).
I have the latest version of PHP for windows (php-4.3.1-Win32.zip).

Problem is that they come with different versions of libeay32.dll. (The one for
libcurl is newer.)

Curl.exe works with libeay32.dll from 2003-04-02 13:19 but php dont.
Php.exe works with libeay32.dll from 2003-02-15 23:20 but then Curl dont.

Ive tried to download an earlier version of curl but cant find libeay32.dll in
those versions.

When I try to run Curl with the wrong version of libeay32.dll I get:
Cant find procedurestartaddress ENGINE_by_id in dll-file libeay32.dll

And when I try to run php with the other version of libeay32.dll I get:
(Translated to english:) Cant find ordernumber 968 in dll-file LIBEAY32.dll

Please dont ask me to recompile anything - I wouldnt know where to start and I
dont have the tools needed for that. Besides - I really dont think I should
have to :)

Is it me thats doing something wrong or is it just a mixup somewhere?

Thankyou!
/Henrik