curl-and-php

PHP CURL Book with online assistance and code examples

From: imran khalid <imranlink_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:44:20 +0000

Dear Daniel Stenberg,

There was a banner on your site http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/php/ referring
to a CURL person website that has written some application in CURL. Can you
please refer me his Web site address?
Also can u please send me your personal email address? I am working to write
a book on CURL PHP. (PHP CURL Book with online assistance and code
examples) I also need your assistance to add some more example and links on
your site in PHP section http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/php/.

My one code has already been published
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/php/examples/?ex=ebay_login.php on your site.
Many persons has taken benefit from it and appreciated my work
http://imrankhalid.5u.com/articles/curl_ebay.htm

Sincerely,

Muhammad Imran Khalid
(PHP Web Developer)