curl-and-php

Re: curl_multi_exec() limited to 213 requests?

From: Ryan Parman <ryan.lists.warpshare_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 16:45:07 -0700

I just re-tested identical code on a Fedora 8 installation (Apache
2.2.x, PHP 5.2.4, libcurl/7.17.x), and all 408 responses came back
successfully. It appears to be an issue either between Mac OS X 10.5.4/
Fedora 8, or the point difference between PHP 5.2.4-5.2.5, or the
difference in libcurl versions 7.16.x-7.17.x.