Re: Segmentation fault

From: Manuel Argüelles <manuel.arguelles_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:48:07 -0500

Hello Dan,

No, the easy handler and all the variables are within the scope of the
function, they are not shared between threads or global. The platform is 64bit
linux (redhat enterprise).

The only function called outside the function is curl_global_init() at the
beginning of the program and curl_global_cleanup() at exit.

Regards