Re: Why syntax error in release version of code in visual c++

From: ansh kumar <anshgravity_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 21:30:19 +0530

I was able to overcome the error. Yes there was some memory leak and buffer
was overrunning, I corrected that.
Now I'm able to send email but getting following output after sending mail.

* Connection #0 to host smtp.gmail.com left intact
> QUIT
< 221 2.0.0 closing connection iu7sm77803912pbc.45 - gsmtp
* Closing connection #0

Is it some kind of error or what?
I'm using curl-7.28.1
I've compiled it myself in visual studio 2010
And my code is in the attachment.