Request for curl library version which supports openssl1.1.1

From: Rohith Jayakumar via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 20:53:25 +0530

Hi,
I would like to know if there is any latest curl version that supports
openssl1.1.1.
I am trying to build the curl version 7_69_1 linking it with openssl1.1.1,
but I am facing few reference errors with the api's which are from old
version of ssl as follows:
../lib/.libs/libcurl.so: undefined reference to `SSLv23_client_method'
../lib/.libs/libcurl.so: undefined reference to `CONF_modules_free'
../lib/.libs/libcurl.so: undefined reference to `ERR_free_strings'
../lib/.libs/libcurl.so: undefined reference to `sk_value'
../lib/.libs/libcurl.so: undefined reference to `ENGINE_cleanup'
../lib/.libs/libcurl.so: undefined reference to `SSL_library_init'
../lib/.libs/libcurl.so: undefined reference to `EVP_MD_CTX_destroy'
../lib/.libs/libcurl.so: undefined reference to `sk_pop_free'
../lib/.libs/libcurl.so: undefined reference to `SSLeay'
../lib/.libs/libcurl.so: undefined reference to `SSLv3_client_method'
../lib/.libs/libcurl.so: undefined reference to `SSL_get_ex_new_index'
../lib/.libs/libcurl.so: undefined reference to
`OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf'

It would be helpful if you could provide the reference to the curl version
which supports openssl1.1.1 or just let me know if there is any effort
going on to build this version supporting openaal1.1.1, just any update...

Thanks & Regards
RJ