Re: "Connection is still name resolving, can't reuse" error

From: Daniel Stenberg via curl-library <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 10:24:44 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 8 May 2020, Leo Song via curl-library wrote:

> I am trying to use the share interface to share connection among threads,
> and keep encountering " Connection # is still name resolving, can't reuse"
> error.

I'm sorry, but right now you should disable connection cache sharing between
threads. It's too buggy. See https://github.com/curl/curl/issues/4915 for
details.

To make it worse: fixing it requires a larger take and I've not yet been able
to muster the time and energy to adress it. :-/

--
  / daniel.haxx.se | Commercial curl support up to 24x7 is available!